Tuesday 9 October 2012

It is posted

Boxed and shipped to Barnsley. Unless I get told to do anything in this module again, this will be the sign-off post. I am struggling to start a blog in Wordpress here (I have to say that I think Blogger is much more intuitive than Wordpress, but there we are, I decided to give it a whirl and so I will).

The course was highly enjoyable, as inspiring as it was instructive. I've read a lot and will take what I've experienced onto the next level. As Mr Adams might have said, so long and thanks for all the fish.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your pastures new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy travels for your box—may it be delivered safely; and be appreciated by those who receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it confirmed by Lee that the box and the assessment application (that I forgot to include, but have done so electronically) have all arrived safe and sound in Barnsley. Now the waiting begins... .................................................................................................... ......................... ....................... .... .. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your excellent result John!

    ReplyDelete